Welcome to Legend Aviation Light and Aircraft, Light sport Aircraft, and Sport Aviation company
It took Legend Aviation Company years of survey and experience to choose the right Light-Sport Aircraft (LSA) both fixed-wing and gyrocopter and we took in consideration: (extremely hot weather operation, low operating cost, spare parts availability, reliability, multi-functionality, manufacturer reputation), We have chosen MAGNI gyrocopter, since it’s the only gyrocopter which satisfies the criteria of our experts, besides, it’s the most stable gyro to fly.
And our fixed-wing Aeropilot which is very similar to the famous training aircraft Cessna 182, considered one of the best aircraft for fixed-wing basic training, once a pilot can handle the Aeropilot LSA evidently can handle and fly well any other fixed-wing.
Light Sport Aircraft (LSA)
- Light-Sport Aircraft is an aircraft that has a maximum gross takeoff weight of 1,323 lb (600 kg) or less.
- Most of the LSA runs on Mogas which is cheap and easy to find.
- Gyrocopters can take off within 60 meters, and land within 10 meters in any service.
- The operating cost is 15% of any other 2 passengers similar aircraft.
- Any certified mechanic or owner can modify and maintain the airplane by the manual.
- very cost-effective to train the professional personnel and have them certified to fly the machine beside their current jobs ( security, medical, photographer, etc).
- It cost around 300,000 Saudi Riyals to own a new.
شركة أسطورة الطيران | Legend Aviation Company 2020